yOur Unique Concept. A ready to move in
villa, build by us for you
A standard package, customized to your wishes!
What you have always wanted but looked impossible, can be achieved. Living in the tropics. Living on the beautiful island of Bali. Building or buying your villa on your own piece of land, completely accustomed up to your liking with the best service and highest guarantees. Making the beautiful island of Bali your home.
Lovina Villa Property is with you every step of the way. We will make sure you do not need to worry about anything. We deliver a high quality “TURN KEY PRODUCT”.
Everything from buying your property to getting the key to your house is guaranteed!
We offer the following standard Villa types:
Click thumbnails to enlarge and for more pictures
Step by step
How does it work?
- We have different locations to offer you.
- We organize for you all the legal paperwork needed to purchase your property. We make sure the Indonesian contracts get translated into English for you. In case you would like to get a more information on legal issues, we can put you into contact with a reliable and qualified lawyer.
- We have six standard villa types to choose from. Villas come with standard good quality bathroom and kitchen. Changes can be made within the budget of your villa. In case you wish to put in higher priced tiling, floors or other decorative parts that do not come in the standard package, prices may vary.
- We organize all necessary permits, like property building permits (IMB) and tax payments.
- The building process of your villa takes only around six months.
- Even if you are on a distance we will stay in close contact with you through e-mail on how the building of your house is developing.
- Of course our villas come with water and electricity.
We work together with our very own in house architect to produce top quality homes whilst being conscious of the planet. I Gusti Bagus Ngurah Dipta Negara graduated from the Architecture Department at the University of Udayana, Denpasar.
Lovina Bali Property uses natural, local materials such as teakwood to build custom homes. The ecological footprint is taken into consideration for each project. We care about the environment and do whatever it takes to minimize our impact.
We are grateful for the communities we work and live in. Our success is largely dependant on our surroundings. Because of this, we like to give back to our local community. We donate a percentage of our profits to the Singaraja Montessori School. We support the Montessori school because we believe high-quality education is necessary for the development of better economic circumstances in our local area.
Check out the school here.
Please do not hesitate to ask for more information!
Office opening hours
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
Saturdays from: 09:00 - 13:00
Lovina Villa Property (CV Panorama Lautan Bali)
Jalan Raya Singaraja - Seririt