Our Unique Concept. A ready to move in villa, build by us for you
A standard package, customized to your wishes!
What you have always wanted but looked impossible, can be achieved. Living in the tropics. Living on the beautiful island of Bali. Building or buying your villa on your own piece of land, completely accustomed up to your liking with the best service and highest guarantees. Making the beautiful island of Bali your home .
Lovina Villa Property goes with you “all the way” and will make sure you don not need to worry about anything. We deliver a high quality “TURN KEY PRODUCT”.
Everything from buying your property to getting the key to your house is guaranteed!
We offer the following standard Villa types:
Click thumbnails to enlarge and for more pictures
Step by step
How does it work?
- We have different locations to offer you.
- We organize for you all the legal paperwork needed to purchase your property. We make sure the Indonesian contracts get translated into English for you. In case you would like to get a more information on legal issues, we can put you into contact with a reliable and qualified lawyer.
- We have six standard villa types to choose from. Villas come with standard good quality bathroom and kitchen. Changes can be made within the budget of your villa. In case you wish to put in higher priced tiling, floors or other decorative parts that do not come in the standard package, prices may vary.
- We organize all necessary permits, like property building permits (IMB) and tax payments.
- The building process of your villa takes only around six months.
- Even if you are on a distance we will stay in close contact with you through e-mail on how the building of your house is developing.
- Of course our villas come with water and electricity.
Sustainable Building with a conscience
We work with our own ‘in house architect I Gusti Bagus Ngurah Dipta Negara graduated Architecture Department at the University of Udayana, Denpasar.
Natural materials form the area/ teakwood with guarantee. Natural circumstances are taken into consideration. The environmental circumstances are respected.
We support a local school
We are grateful towards the communities we work and live in. That is why we would like to give something in return back to our local community. A percentage of our profits goes to the Singaraja Montessori School in our area. We support the Montessori school because we believe good quality education is a necessity for the development of better economical circumstances in our local area.
Please do not hesitate to ask for more information!
Office opening hours
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
Saturdays from: 09:00 - 13:00
Lovina Villa Property (CV Panorama Lautan Bali)
Jalan Raya Singaraja - Seririt